Triple Tui Welcomes You.
A unique, secluded, totally private, eco friendly Holiday Accommodation
Steve and Tracey invite you to come and enjoy their unique and secluded, Eco-friendly log cabin holiday accommodation, located South of Nelson, near to the Nelson Lakes National Park.
Situated on a 50 acre lifestyle farm, Triple Tui has one beautiful self contained log cabin/cottage which has been best described by past guests as “Rustic Luxury”. Riverstone cabin is located on the edge of the Little Hope River in complete seclusion and privacy.
The log cabin is self contained and will comfortably accommodate 2 Adults and 2 children or 4 adults, and although it’s on the same property as our home, the log cabin/cottage is totally private.
Triple Tui offers either a romantic or adventurous get away for one or two nights, and is also ideal for longer holiday stays. You may choose to have B&B accommodation with a breakfast basket provided on arrival, so that you can have breakfast at your leisure, or use the Self contained option as home for a longer stay and provide for yourself. The cabin features beautiful hand made furnishings, a queen bed with ensuite bathroom and kitchen.
The cabin/cottage also features a full kitchen (no oven) with fridge, cutlery, linen, DVD & CD player in the lounge, pull out double sofabed, log fire and a BBQ on the deck. A great stay if you are planning to go tramping, fly fishing, deer hunting or exploring the region in depth, as we are centrally located for all of these activities.
Triple Tui features
- * Bush & river walks
- * Private grounds
- * Life style farm with sheep on the property
- * Stunning river, bush and mountain views
- * Near to local attractions, activities, trout rivers
- * Affordable Fishing/hunting trips, tailored to your needs – rates on request.
- * Laundry done on request
- * Hydro electricity
- * Solar water heating
- * eco friendly
Self contained accommodation – breakfast is not included.
- $140.00 for 2 Adults per cabin per night.
- $160.00 for 2 Adults per cabin per night over the peak season from December and January.
- $25.00 per child / additional adults per night
Self contained accommodation – Bed & breakfast.
- $170.00 for 2 Adults per cabin per night.
- $190.00 for 2 Adults per cabin per night over the peak season from December and January.
- $40.00 per child over 5 years or per extra adult per night